The Super Rope Solution The Super Rope Solution

I love it! The style is great, and I think the message is also highly relevant to our society today: we buy smartphones, apps, computers, services, to make our life easier. But instead, we find ourselves dependent on these things without being happier, and without having more time for some reason. Going back is not an option, we can't just ditch these tools, it's too late.

"Life is short, so spend it wisely by watching TV!" genius :D

grabbelfant responds:

Thanks man

KONY2012 KONY2012

The animation is really good, and the first scene was actually quite funny! The part with the fat guy screaming didn't make any sense for me though, what was that about?

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

Amazing

This is truly an amazing episode of Salad Fingers. They all are, but this one is specially great! Very disturbing and very detailed, with great sound, animation and story as always. I like this music just as much as I did Boards of Canada and the rest! There is nothing helpful I can say because it's perfect!

Don't Drown Don't Drown

Very nice game! Great graphics, cool music, and a simple yet great concept that works. I like the rising water and the gliding, it's a fresh new idea that brings a new twist to platformers. Very addictive too!

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

I know it's April fools and all, but this game isn't funny or fun: pressing a single button as fast as you can to get points is fairly boring. I tried pressing D as fast as I could and I never made it past 0 points, after 5 tries, who's going to keep trying? I can't press the button any faster, sorry.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Not great

Sorry but this game isn't exactly polished or well thought out. It's almost 100% random and no matter what you do it just goes on. There are no challenges, so it's not really a "game" in that sense. It's movie that makes you think you're playing a game. But for a movie it's not enough.

Try harder!

Katie Katie

Amazing

I love the style, the 3D-ness of the face, and the way you did the hair. I wish I could draw like you!